LiveRecover is on a mission to change the way that brands communicate with their customers — starting with human-powered, text message-based abandoned cart recovery.
Connecting, engaging, and converting customers at scale is more complex than ever for e-commerce brands. In a world where attention is at a premium, we believe the solution lies in bringing brands better ways to increase customer value *without* compromising humanity. Our powerful, conversation-driven solution enables brands to build meaningful connections, guide the customer journey, and convert with care at scale.
To help us achieve our mission, we are currently seeking a Growth Marketing Manager with a successful track record to drive revenue, user acquisition, and brand awareness.
This individual will be at the helm of planning, implementing, optimizing, and reporting on growth marketing initiatives to drive traffic and maximize ROI across all paid channels.
The ideal candidate will use their deep understanding of paid channels, background in e-commerce and SaaS, and top-notch analytical and communication skills to help drive our narrative and directly impact business growth through effective campaigns.
Our Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for tracking and reporting on the progress and impact of paid campaigns, working closely with the Marketing team to develop digital marketing materials, and ultimately bringing growth marketing initiatives from inception to implementation to iteration.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with counterparts in Sales, Customer Success, and Product to gain a deep understanding of business growth goals and help drive go-to-market strategies and initiatives across all paid channels.
- Provide strategic guidance to strengthen our paid advertising efforts and subsequent lead scoring and nurturing programs within HubSpot –– optimizing to expedite opportunity creation, pipeline acceleration, and closed-won revenue.
- Work alongside Design, Content Marketing, and Sales to execute display, social, and other paid advertising efforts and remarketing campaigns.
- Actively manage, monitor, and adjust campaign budgets across all digital channels to maximize return on investment and an efficient and optimal customer acquisition cost.
- Continuously optimize audience strategies across all paid channels and work closely with the Marketing team to ensure consistent and aligned messaging across all channels.
- Evaluate, prepare, and present weekly reports, as well as maintain a real-time reporting dashboard, on funnel conversion performance, improvement opportunities, and growth strategies.
- Remain current in the latest trends and strategies in growth marketing, and use this knowledge to continually identify and test initiatives in new channels to exceed established key metrics.
- Collaborate with all areas of the business to brainstorm and bring new, innovative strategies to fruition that drive growth and revenue across all of our digital channels.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field; or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience in building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
- Proven expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics and HubSpot experience
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to leverage data, analytics, and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights and recommendations
- Experience in e-commerce SaaS preferred
- Goal-oriented individual with excellent communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- 100% health, vision, and dental insurance coverage
- Regular company-wide events and off-sites
- Ability to grow, progress, and make an impact quickly
- A fun, enthusiastic, high-caliber team that appreciates collaboration
- You can play a pivotal part in developing a team culture you love and are proud of
- Generous vacation policy
LiveRecover is committed to bringing together talented individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where all employees feel incredibly welcome, valued, and empowered to build something amazing together. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply and we can’t wait to meet you!