Content Marketing Manager
LiveRecover is on a mission to change the way that brands communicate with their customers — starting with human-powered, text message-based abandoned cart recovery.
Connecting, engaging, and converting customers at scale is more complex than ever for e-commerce brands. In a world where attention is at a premium, we believe the solution lies in bringing brands better ways to increase customer value *without* compromising humanity. Our powerful, conversation-driven solution enables brands to build meaningful connections, guide the customer journey, and convert with care at scale.
To help us achieve our mission, we are currently seeking a Content Marketing Manager to take our inbound and outbound marketing efforts to the next level through social media, content, email, lead generation, and more.
The ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with extensive writing experience, a background in e-commerce and SaaS, and a proven track record of developing engaging content that attracts and converts leads. Ultimately, the Content Marketing Manager will expand LiveRecover’s brand awareness, while generating high-quality prospects.
Content topics we’d love to create are digital marketing best practice(s), trends in the market, and innovative ways to use the SMS channel to drive more sales for businesses. We are a fun and creative team with a lot of personality, and we’d like to showcase that through our content. No medium, in terms of content, is a “no” for us!
- Create and execute content marketing initiatives to drive qualified leads.
- Own, strategize, and create B2B content for digital and in-app product — including, but not limited to website, email newsletters, webinars, events, blog, advertising, and landing pages.
- Oversee and support content creation activities across the company, ensuring brand alignment around messaging.
- Manage digital content hubs and supporting distribution channels; including social and email.
- Develop an editorial calendar to support content marketing initiatives including social, email, messaging themes, and product releases.
- Collaborate with the design team to produce visually engaging content.
- Optimize content and distribution considering engagement and conversion metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, or related field; or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience in Content Marketing and/or Social Media Management
- Experience in e-commerce SaaS preferred
- Proven and exceptional written communication skills
- Brand publisher mindset with an ability to create targeted content that has a clear path to conversion
- Experience analyzing SEO and web traffic metrics with Google Analytics and other tools
- HubSpot experience preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- 100% health, vision, and dental insurance coverage
- Regular company-wide events and off-sites
- Ability to grow, progress, and make an impact quickly
- A fun, enthusiastic, high-caliber team that appreciates collaboration
- You can play a pivotal part in developing a team culture you love and are proud of
- Generous vacation policy
LiveRecover is committed to bringing together talented individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where all employees feel incredibly welcome, valued, and empowered to build something amazing together. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply and we can’t wait to meet you!